The itSMF Australia NSW Chapter Special Interest Group
Zero Incidents Framework
Navneet Jain & Skillmine Technology Consulting
Navneet has over 20 years of successful career in business development, IT solution implementations, product development, quality documentation for multiple industries such as Retail, Financial Services, Oil & Gas, and Non Profit Orgs, Creating unbeatable values for customers, colleagues and investors. Navneet has pushed all the limits of IT service management in his 'Zero Incidents Framework'. He believes and demonstrates that with the implementation of unique guidelines of the framework, IT leaders could create an IT that works every day and all the time. Navneet has trained many IT executives and speaks about his experiences of implementing the 'Zero Incidents Framework'. Current clients include Ganellen, Kaspi Bank, Good beginnings Australia, Smart Property Advisor, and Collabera.
This Special Interest Group will include Navneet presenting the Zero Incidents Framework and how it operates in real world scenarios.
- Root Cause Analysis Approach
- Specific and relevant integration of architecture, service management and knowledge management
Learning Outcomes & Takeaways:
- Practical enforcement of critical success factors
- Gain a better understanding of the Zero Incident Framework
Who will benefit from this SIG:
- How to develop strategies to reduce Incidents within your environment
- Staff involved in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- People who want to learn more about other root cause analysis frameworks
Please note there are only 30 spaces available at the SIG, so don't delay
TOPIC: Zero Incidents Framework
DISCUSSION LEADER: Navneet Jain & Skillmine Technology Consulting
SIG COORDINATOR: Jehad Batta
10 Shelley Street
Closest train station is Wynyard (cnr of Sussex Street)Access via the Western lifts
DATE: Friday 30th October 2015
TIME: 7.45 to 10.00am
We look forward to seeing you there!